Sunday, December 4, 2011

#12

The fist 15 minutes of my life in a movie would go like this: my character would jump out of bed as soon as her alarm clock rings. As she wakes up she turns on the water of the shower, when she does that she hurries into the shower. After that about five minutes of the movie have passed. I put on my cloths and do my makeup, the make up is soft, a bit of lotion then powder, some eyeliner on the waterline and a bit of maskera. After she is ready she walks down the hall and waits for her mother whom teaches at her school. When her brother Ricardo, mother and Karina are ready they hurry to the car. When they are in the front of the school Karina has a thrilling sensation in finding a parking spot in the front of the school. Her and her mother have a completion to see if they get a parking spot. The winner gets the satisfaction of winning. The movie is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment