Sunday, December 4, 2011

Blog#10

The music media, people from my neighborhood and my family always say " don't grow up to fast". This is true; well at least for my family. I think this is the best advice that has been given to me because both of my cousins got pregnant at 14and 15. That did not even finish middle school. All due to the need of growing up to fast. They both had children with older need for having the satisfaction of growing up of doing what adults do. This action took their poor innocents and youth and were forced to be mothers and to grow up. This applies to me because I do not want to repeat this action because I want to continue my education. Also this advice can apply to something as simple as not wanting to pay your own bills. Or as for adults to give their best advice to their children. Also as we grow up we would like to be younger and as we are young we want to be older.

No comments:

Post a Comment