Sunday, December 4, 2011

Blog #8

My perfect quote: " Science and art belong to the whole world, and before them vanish the barriers of nationality" - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
My interpretation of this quote is that Science and Art are universal and it has no bias effect on what you believe in. I believe that Science seeks the truth and Art is an expression of language reveling feelings. The imagination of Art and Science revels a person, it is endless regardless of faith of nationality. This quotes revels who I am because I am a fan and Art, my type of Art is the Theater. I know that Theater is a way to bring out emotion. Personally I put all my feeling on stage and that is what makes one a successful actor. All performers have a light, they just have to find it. The more feeling I evoke in my character the more I have to offer for my audience. If my character is an angry person I think back of all my angry emotions and involve them on stage. On stage I have to be my character, a completely different person from who I am. Acting isn't just reading lines off a script or memorize them it is providing detailed stage direction and distinguishing the character from myself. Acting is also a therapy for me, I can revel my feeling with out anyone knowing it is me. My next passion is Science, I find it an incredible subject to learn. I just think that chemicals and what life brings to us is all for a reason. I think Science help us revel the meaning with in ourselves ;"science can not solve the ultimate mysteries of nature... we ourselves are a part of the mystery that we are trying to solve". I believe the birth of science is the curiosity of humans, humans love to wonder about life and by that they find themselves.Knowing is not enough we must apply the theory. Science to me is like poetry, Scientist describe facts with describing images, Science help us discover the universe and the real reason of humans and their actions. Once someone discovers the beauty of Art and Science all other reasons vanish and they become bias towards their believes.


No comments:

Post a Comment