Sunday, December 4, 2011

#18

If I could change two things about our school would be the bad reputation the media has given us and a new Theater. I would change our bad reputation if I could because the media has all it's attention on Castle Park. I strongly believe that all schools have their issues but they tend to aim towards us because we are a working class and do not have the power of hiding things from the media. Second, I would build a new theater. If any one has seen our theater our curtains are ripped and old, put lights are broken, our sound booth hardly works, our wings have holes in them and our light curtain has a huge rip in the right stage,our stage has holes in it and in facing the audience in the edge of the stage it has a hole also our carpets are smelly and covers in gum and our backstage is trashed. Our Theater needs a plethora amount of work and I hope the administration can recognize that and can help change it at least a little bit. I hope that they can see we've worked hard even through our conditions and that we deserve a amazing Theater. Because no matter how bad it is we still share our passion in the Drama Department.

No comments:

Post a Comment